Per user/Per month
Become an App Builder
Need another app builder or want to refresh your skills? Join one of our upcoming webinar-based incubator programmes that run over a 5 week period, for two hours each week.
The main objective of the incubator is to train designated App Builders by your organisation to a level where they can create and add new Apps to their site. They will also be able to work on existing Apps already available on your site.
£500 App Builder Licence fee includes: Attendance to webinar training, ongoing support, personalised branded site, membership of the Softools App Builder Network and community areas.
10th January 2018
6th March 2018
8th May 2018
10th July 2018
4th September 2018
6th November 2018
Delivery method: Online webinars
- Webinar 1 – ONBOARDING (1 hour)
- Webinar 2 – APP BUILD BASICS (2 hours)
- Webinar 3 – APP BUILD ADVANCED (2 hours)
- Webinar 4 – APP BUILD EXPERT (2 hours)
- Webinar 5 – SITE MANAGER (2 hours)
Course hours: minimum of 15 hours required for Online delivery and Course work
- PLATFORM: Familiarity with all platform functionality and ‘start-up’ apps on Azuuza
- APPS PORTFOLIO: List of current local, Excel-based or Word-based apps (includes their Risk Register)
- SUPPORT: Access user and support area – ‘Getting Started’ section
- SCHEDULE: Block out time for attending webinars and interim work (1-hour between sessions)